Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What's Up this Wednesday

Today was a great day for all of my goals except water.


I had a productive morning with my client. We have decided to give the 21 Day Sugar Detox a try. I loved the simple recipes in Practical Paleo and I was curious about Diane Sanfilippo's follow up book 21 DSD. So my copy should be in on Friday,we'll pick a start date, and I'll post updates here on the blog.

After my one-on-one session I squeezed in a quick personal workout. I was not able to get through the whole workout. I did complete biceps, triceps, and quads before meeting my faculty/staff group for a lunch workout.

I finished out the night with some great energy in my FlirtyGirl Fitness class. I am loving my new mix from Dynamix. The current summer choreography has flowed perfectly with the new music.

Goal Check

  • Exceeded 10K Steps
  • Plank A Day
  • 45 minutes cardio
  • Still short on water (need to get creative with my hydration)
Hope you have had a productive first half of the week.

Health and Happiness 
Larissa



No comments: