Thursday, June 4, 2015

I committed to 30 posts in 30 days

Why would I commit to 30 posts in 30 days?



Improved Writing 
Some posts will suck. Some posts will be awesome. I have to practice my writing skills to get any better at it. Hopefully the act of writing and quick edits will improve my overall blogging.

Increased Productivity 
There are months when I may only post once. I have content, I have just been revising it so long it doesn't feel relevant any more, or I just lost interest in the topic. By committing to publish each day I can keep my content fresh.

Finding my voice
The main goal of this exercise is finding my voice. Posting once or twice a week has not been enough for me to feel like my writing is a true reflection of me. My hope is writing a variety of articles will help me solidify my style.

Have you tried daily blogging?
How did you find your voice?

It's day 4 and I'm already struggling. Wish me luck!

Health and Happiness,
Larissa 

No comments: