- $15 at the lots near Georgia Workd Congress Center (GWCC )
- print your $5 coupon from your PeachBytes email
- for easy entry pre-purchase your pass using the link in your email
- parking and traffic is expected to be high, take MARTA instead
- shoes and Peachtree gear from Mizuno, official Peachtree vendor
- accessories everywhere: flip belt, hydration belts, socks, stride glide, visors, sunglasses
- food samples: protein, yogurt, chicken, rice, sports beans
- hydration: coconut water, sports drinks, and even beer samples
- try it: plenty of op rollers, cold compress, antigravity treadmill, and various sports rehab products.
Give yourself at least 2 hours to fully enjoy the expo experience. Remember to stop at the MARTA booth on your way out to pick up your Breeze card.
(Hey, I know this guy!)
One of the staff members will help you out. It will make life so much easier on race day, the lines for MARTA are epic on race day.
Come to the expo and hangou with yor fellow runners and fitgeeks, pick up some last minute accessories, and take a few pics with family and friends.1 day til race day!
Health and Happiness,