Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Photo Recap

Not much to share today so I thought I would share some of my photos from the week.

Some food photos from the 21 Day Sugar Detox.

(Chicken thighs, eggs, spinach, and avocado)

(Turkey burger, quinoa, and salsa)

(Apple turkey sausage, apple slices, and baby carrots)

Wednesday I hit a wall. I felt groggy, fatigued, and overall sick. I had to miss an evening class, and I hardly ever miss class. Feeling better now, not sure what the issue was.

The past few weeks I have posted my must haves for a summer getaway for the #AthletaInTheBag giveaway. Here are my blogger essentials for any getaway.


A journal for jotting down ideas or interesting information about the place I'm visiting. Cords and back up battery packs cuz a blogger is always prepared. A waterproof shatter proof camera so I can leave the iPhone safe at home while I swim, climb, and explore. Last but not least a comfy Athleta top to do it all in.

Overall a productive week.

I hope you had a great week too.

Health and Happiness,
Larissa


No comments: