Here is a quick outline of my goals.
Short Term Goals for June:
- 45 minutes a day of cardio 6 days a week
- 3 days of total body weight training a week
- 1 day a week of barbell strength training
- 10k Steps A Day
- 96oz of Water a Day
- Plank a day streak of 31 days
- Blog everyday for a month
- Launch 2 new online programs
- Secure sponsors for upcoming blog campaigns
- Attend 1 networking event this month
- Submit my AFAA Presenter documents by June 31st
It has been a busy 2 months for me. We just started a new semester of classes at Georgia Tech. I auditioned for 3 new fitness locations. I attended several entrepreneur networking events and made some great contacts. I have worked hard at creating new opportunities.
This month is all about following through on personal and professional goals. I have really been pushing myself on the business side of things. Getting outside of my comfort zone and expanding my network. As usual my workouts fell a bit behind, 2x a week instead of 3. But, with BlogFest and the Peachtree right around the corner I am definitely motivated again.
Have you met your short term goals for the year? Are you well on your way to crushing your long term goals?
If you're struggling to meet your goal I have a great opportunity for us to work together to redefine your resolution and find success. I am really excited about this new program and I hope you'll check it out in the upcoming days. I will be posting additional details on Wednesday. Until then keep pushing, we can do so much in 6 months.
Health and Happiness,