Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday Circuit Shred Workout

I had a great time teaching Circuit Shred today at Athleta Atlantic.

Below is today's workout.

Tweet and Share this Workout with Friends  

After a 10 Minute Warm Up and demo of each station we prepared for the 8 minute circuit. The circuit included 8 stations, 45 seconds per station, 15 seconds transition, and 1-2 minutes of rest between rounds. I decided to toss out the Torso Rotation to give a little extra recovery time between rounds. Each station had 3 different levels to choose from and I offered additional progressions as needed. Everyone rocked it!


My favorite station was the Inchworm with Mountain Climbers. All the ladies seemed to enjoy using the cloth sliders. Everyone said they enjoyed getting in a weight training workout for the day. I love weights, so I was glad to be able to share what I love and offer something a little different today.

Thanks again to all the ladies who came out today! I hope to see you at the next event!


Health and Happiness

Larissa


No comments: