Thursday, April 30, 2015

Green Dreams of Kale Smoothies

Yesterday I took a special trip out to Decatur for the grand opening of Kale Me Crazy.


Kale Me Crazy is a juice and smoothie bar that also offers healthy catering. You can find them at 3 locations around Atlanta. Their new Decatur store is their 3rd location.

I love Kale and I love freebies, so I decided to drive down and get a taste of Kale Me Crazy.

There was a long line when I arrived, but it moved pretty quickly. People in line were browsing the brown paper menus, I already knew exactly what I wanted. I was going to get the Green Dream. A blend of Kale, spinach, pineapple, mint leaves, and coconut water.


As I waited they were passing out samples and I was able to get a taste of the Tropical Trippin and Super Matcha. Both were very tasty. 


The Trop Trippin is a blend of orange, mango, pineapple, coconut yogurt, and coconut milk.


The Super Matcha is a blend of matcha tea, blueberries, banana, spinach, chia seeds, agave, and almond milk.

After a short wait my smoothie arrived!


It was very tasty. Semisweet with a hint of mint. It was a very hearty smoothie. It felt like a meal. 3 hours later I was still full. Not bad for a free meal.

Have you tried kalemecrazy yet? What is your favorite green smoothie?


It was fun trying something new and I always enjoy supporting local businesses.

Looking forward to sampling more healthy eats around the city.

Health and Happiness,
L


No comments: