Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Walk This Way

An injured toe means I could not walk or run in our annual campus walk. But, that did not prevent me from participating!


If you were there you may have seen me at registration. Or at mile marker 1.



Or riding along the golf cart directing walkers or assisting injured participants.

The route took us along the Pi Mile. A 3.14 mile route that starts at the CRC and lead us in front of the presidents house, pass the stadium, and back to the CRC.


It was great getting to see some of my former co-workers representing their departments.




I am glad I was able to contribute and help make this year's president walk an enjoyable experience for our faculty and staff. 

The campus walk is annual event that brings together our campus faculty and staff to celebrate Employee Health and Fitness. It is an opportunity for faculty and staff to socialize, meet CRC staff and trainers, and learn more about our employee fitness services.

How is your campus celebrating Employee Health and Fitness Month?


Share your event in the comments below.

Best Regards,
Larissa


No comments: