Friday, November 5, 2010

November To Do List

So here is what I have going on this month:

+ Nov 6th attend SNBF Competition
+ Nov 14th GRAVITY Personal Training
+ Nov 20th - 21st potential ACE Training Opportunity
+ Nov 25th Half Marathon Race DAY!!!
+ Nov 29th Budget and Finance in Sports Presentation
+ Nov 30th Biomechanics Presentation

+ Nov 6th attend SNBF Competition
This will be my first visit to a bodybuilding competition.  I am really looking forward to watching how everything works.  This is a brand new world to me.  If they seem like a positive organization I may finally come out to their training workshop in Febuary.  I would love to compete in at least 1 figure or bikini competition before my 30th birthday.

+ Nov 14th GRAVITY Personal Training
I am already a GRAVITY Group instructor and now I am going for certification number 2.  One of my goals is to be a master trainer in some fitness technique.  Being a master trainer means that you have shown depth of knowledge in your art and demostrated an ability to teach, then you are allowed to certify others in your field.  I just think that would be one of the coolest jobs!  Travel and Train that's all I need.

+ Nov 25th Half Marathon Race DAY!!!
I have skipped quite a few training runs.  Trips out of town, fatigue, pains.  We only have 3 more training runs until the race.  Next weekend is our course run and then I will really know where I stand.  But, I am still looking forward to it, even tho I will have to miss a family trip to Florida.

+ Nov 29th Budget and Finance in Sports Presentation
Currently in construction

+ Nov 30th Biomechanics Presentation
Currently in construction

In other words...November is a very busy month, whoohoo I like being busy!

Health and Happiness
- L -

No comments: