Tuesday, December 9, 2014

An SEC Girl in an ACC World

Friday we made the journey up to North Carolina for the ACC Championship. My husband is the GT fan/Alumnus, I am a UGA Alumna and a college football fan who is a fan of a Georgia team defeating FSU. So we were off to NC!

We arrived in town and it was freeeeezing! Luckily our hotel was perfectly positioned near a Ross and a TJ Maxx, tomorrow I would buy a proper jacket. My sis(Alicia) and I were debating squeezing in a workout, but Taco Mac won. I did squeeze in a quick plank set before the night ended.


Saturday before the game Alicia and I got in our workouts. We figured we would get plenty of walking while exploring the city and tailgating. Alicia completed a total body workout I completed a Biceps & Triceps bodybuilding workout. 


We headed into town to grab some lunch and warmth before we set up our tailgate. 
After lunch we spent the next 4-5 hours tailgating right outside the stadium.


Lots of food and I played my 1st hand of cards against humanity. Instafan!

We had amazing seats, thanks to our friends!


Wow what an exciting game!

The Jackets could not pull out the victory, but I did get in over 16K steps for the day!

It was a pretty amazing game watching experience and a road trip with some really great people. So glad we were able to go.

Were you watching the games on Saturday?
Who were you cheering for?
Show your school pride and comment below.

Until next time,

Health and Happiness,

Larissa


No comments: