Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Goals!

Where did the 1st half of the year go?

Alright June is done! Time to evaluate progress on those goals. How did you do?

June Goals:

Exercise Libraray:
I filmed 5 videos on June 30th! Technically, goal completed :-) Working on editing those now and aiming to have them posted by end if the week! Don't expect a Jilian Michaels production here, but we have to start somewhere.

Fitness Facility Check In:
I have started working at a new Facility. Amor Fitness and Nutrition! It turns out my bodybuilding coach Adele is expanding her business and was looking for additional instructors. I am having a blast teaching and getting to know my fellow Team Amor competitors! We even have plans to bring New classes to the schedule... Ooooohm (hint hint)


New class at CRC:
Still working on this one my original pitch was accepted, but everything won't be in place in time for this semester. But, I am hoping to have BIG news on another opportunity I was offered by the end if this week! Looking for final approval.

Bi-weekly Blog Post:
Okay, I did fall short on this one, but I did post more frequently than usual. I think that's a step in the right direction we'll keep working on this one.

Now for the grand reveal of this months goals! Drum roll please. I do an awful drum roll, I'll imagine yours is fantastic !


Uploads: Yes you can be on the lookout for more videos from me! People are always asking about the moves I list or what my classes are like, and I want you to know, sooo more videos!

Vacation!: Me and the husband are taking a much needed vacation next week, but I don't want you to miss out on your daily fit geekiness ;-)

Conference: Mania is coming! It's a fitness conference I have been going to the past few years. I server on the volunteer staff for a huge discount, CEUs, and a chance to meet some of the top instructors in the industry. I want to share that experience with you this year, yup you're coming to mania with me!

So those are my goals for the month! Along with continuing last months goals. 

What are your goals for the month? Did you meet last months goals?

Good luck goal getters! You got this!

Health and Happiness,

L

No comments: