Thursday, September 17, 2015

What is in the Box: Bulu Box Review

I was provided a BuluBox subscritpion as part of my partnership with Fitapproach. I was not compensated but was provided a Box for an honest review. All opinions are my own.


What is Bulu Box?
Bulu Box is a subscription service that share. Each month subscribers receive 4-5 vitamin, supplement, and healthy snack samples. If you love your sample you can purchase the full size product in the Bulu Box shop. BuluBox also offers a rewards program. Take a survey about the box you received and earn 10 rewards points. Every 50 points is $5 toward the purchase of any full sized products on BuluBox.com .

What Is In My Box

  • A Healthy Snack
    • Fusion All Natural Jerky, Lemon Pepper Chicken. A great on the go snack. Perfect for after the gym, or when I forget to pack a meal
  • Supplements
    • MovIt Energy Gummies. I have used sports beans during run training so I feel comfortable sampling the gummies. They have to taste better than sports beans and who doesn't love gummies!
    • Runa Tea, Ginger-Citrus Guayusa Tea. I love ginger so I am looking forward to trying this blend.
    • Simple Being Nutrition. I think this is a weightloss supplement. I don't do a whole lot of supplements anymore. So I'm not sure if I'll use this part of my box.
  • Other
    • Earth's Care Anti-Itch Cream. This sample seemed a little random compared to everything else in the box. But, I am sure I'll be able to use it at some point. I'll keep that in my bag just in case.
Pro/Con of the BuluBox Subscription
My favorite part of my Box was the Jerky. I love Jerky, but I don't really try a big variety of brands. Bulu Box gave me a chance to try something I would not have sampled on my own. I also like tea, so I am excited to try RUNA. The Gummies will be a nice pick me up on long days too. I probably won't try the dietary supplement until I have done some thorough research and feel comfortable with my results. I am into food and fitness, but other supplements aren't part of my routine anymore. If you enjoy a low cost sampler, BuluBox might be right for you. As far as subscription boxes go I think I prefer knowing what I'll get or getting something via referral versus a grab bag style sample. 


Have you tried BuluBox or another subscription service?

Use the code SWEATPINK and get 50% off a 3,6,or 12 month subscription! 

Health and Happiness,

Larissa 

No comments: