Thursday, March 26, 2015

Time to Train for The 2015 Peachtree Road Race

We are in!


Team #IAmAFitGk will be participating in this year's Peactree Road Race!

I get excited for the opportunity to run the race every year. Friday night I registered and I started sending email reminders to my teammates. I kept sending reminders until I had confirmation that everyone had registered. 



Then the waiting game begins.

I don't know how many people are declined from the race each year, but it is a tense 48 hours waiting to find out if you made it in. 1st I got the credit card confirmation, which is always a good sign. Then I got my official confirmation email!



My whole team is in for Peachtree 2015! My team consists of me, my mom, my sister Alicia, and my husband Anthony. The 4 of us have been running it together the past few years, so it only made sense that we formed a team. If 1 of us didn't get in it would not feel the same. All for one and one for all!

So now that it is official I am starting to map out our training schedules. If we start next week we'll have 13 weeks until race day! 

Are you in training for the peachtree too?
Comment below, I'd love to follow along with your progress.

Check in every Saturday to see how my training is going.

Health and Happiness 
L

No comments: