Thursday, June 21, 2012

#whatsbeautiful Will Continue!

For the past 8 weeks Under Armour Women has been running a competition to redefine the female athlete #whatsbeautiful. The competition ends officially next week. But I just recieved an email saying the community will continue! the promotion was such a huge success they have decided to keep the site live and active!

If you are a lady who has a fitness goal they would like to complete please join the #whatsbeautiful community.  They inspire me everyday.  What started as a competition as morphed into something much more. It is a community of amazing women trying to redefine themselves and their bodies.  If you are looking for motivation, inspiration, or just reaching out for some support during your fitness journey #whatsbeautiful is just waiting for you!

How is joining the community impacted me?  I have connected with other bodybuilders and competitors; I met a future ninja warrior;  I learned to post videos and use my movie maker software; I have received so much support in attaining my goals; and did I mention I climbed a rope.

Join the community, post photos and videos of your progress, and connect and follow other women reaching for the same goals as you.

It has been an amazing journey thus far and I can't wait to see what they have in store for all of us next!

Follow #whatsbeautiful on twitter @UAWomen
Take the challenge and declare a goal at whatsbeautiful.ua.com/details
Follow my journey at Larissa B. or on twitter @CertifiedFitGk

Health and Happiness
L

No comments: