Saturday, May 18, 2013

GaTech President's Walk

This was my 1st official event as co-health ambassador for my office...and we won for most participants in the small office category!

We invited the whole office to participate in a 1,2,or 3.14 mile walk with the Institutes president. 


We even got team T-shirts!


I chose the 1mike walk. It wasn't about me getting a workout it was about promoting corporate wellness ;-) 


Who was leading my group, one of my athletes Officer Gutierrez! He was a member of a 12 wk fitness group I trained. Still keeping up his walks and runs.


It was great to share my passion for fitness with my co workers. It's always nice to take a break from negotiations and budgets and get some fresh air in the lungs and blood pumping to the muscles.


Go team Research Administration!

Health and Happiness 
L

No comments: