Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Biggest Loser - GOLD Team WINS!!!

My very competitive team won! Not only did they win, but they won:
- Team Weight Loss: 1st Place, 9%, 117 pounds
- Team Competition: Overall Winner
-> Swimming 1st, Running 3rd, Cycling 1st, and Rock Climbing 2nd
- Biggest Loser: Greatest percentage of weight loss, 1st Place (40 lbs) and 2nd place (46 lbs)

Honestly, I just got blessed with an amazing team!
They were all so competitive, and it helped them to drive and motivate each other. I think I was just the catalyst for them loosing the weight All some peole need is accountability.

It was a great experience for me, I learned a lot about myself and training techniques along the way:
- each person needs to have an individualized program, even in a group setting
- the heart rate monitor is king in a cardio program
- an injury does not mean you get to quit, it means we have to get creative
- a good stretch is just as important as a good workout
- always acknowledge any accomplishments because when it comes to fitness and weightloss, all accomplishments, are huge accomplishments!

Health and Happiness
- L -

No comments: