Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SCW Mania Atlanta

Hey All, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm back!

Bikini Bootcamp went well and I looked pretty good in my string bikini on the beaches of the Dominican Republic ;-), I'll have to catch you up on that a lil later, because right now....

ATTENTION: ALL FITNESS PROFESSIONALS AND PARTICIPANTS!!!

SCW ATLANTA MANIA is here!
What is SCW Mania...
SCW Mania is a huge conference that travels coast to coast hosting 100's of workshops, certifications, and lectures on the latest in fitness programming and technology. The conference last 3 glorious days and it is a great way to pick up CEU's, network, and stay at the forefront of the constantly changing fitness industry.

Last year was my first time attending the conference it was exhilirating and exhausting attending multiple workshops and certifications from 7am in the morning to 8pm in the evening...it was awwwwesome!

This year I am going back, as a volunteer, still picking up most of the classes and CEU's I want, but also helping ensure that others have the same great experience I did.

I will take my laptop with me, I'm assuming the hotel will have wireless, so that you can tag along with me for 4 days of fun and fitness in Atlanta!

see you at Mania!

- Health and Happiness -

-L-

No comments: