Sunday, May 1, 2016

Baby FitGeek is Coming!

We made it Facebook official at the beginning of April.


Baby Brown is coming!

We found out just before the new year, December 31st to be exact. My hubs birthday, I think that is a pretty awesome gift! We decided to keep the news to ourselves until we hit the 3 month mark. But, we decided to confide in my sister so that we could share our excitement with someone.

Then we invited the moms and my sis over for game night in February. We decided to reveal our news using one of our favorite games, Scrabble!


Did you notice the magic word, TOT! 


The moms were so excited. They danced, laughed, and happy cried. It was pretty awesome.

Then in March we found out the sex of the baby. I like secrets so I was okay with not knowing, but the hubs really wanted to know. We invited a few family members over for a "Sex Reveal Party". 


I was super excited for my Gamete Game. All the cups represent an egg or an X and the balls represent an X or Y sperm. Combine the 2 and make a Girl XX or a boy XY. Team Boy, people who thought the baby was a boy used the Y ball and Team Girl used the X ball. We used water because pregnant women drink sooooo much water. It was really fun watching my BigMa chug water.


After the game we revealed the actual sex of the baby!



We will be adding a baby boy to our team in August!

Now I'm just trying to stay fit and healthy in preparation for the baby. I connected with OhBaby! Fitness to learn as much as I could about prenatal and postnatal fitness. I'm Still training and teaching until I pop.

Did you workout during your pregnancy?

Did you keep teaching group fitness and training? For how long?

We are excited and anxious about this new journey in our lives. I'm looking forward to a knew lil workout buddy.

Health and Happiness,

Larissa

No comments: