Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's HULK week...*7days*

It is Hulk week aka HELL week.

HELL week, the week before competition when carbs get reduced, diet gets stripped down to the cleanest elements, and we do everything we can to get that pre-show shred without peaking too soon.

Hell week turns me into a Hulk. Hulking, characterized by shortness of temper, inability to form coherent thoughts, bouts of rage, grunting in lieu of structured sentences, intense hunger, irritability, and exhaustion.



My current program includes 2 bouts of cardio a day while carb cycling.

Waiting to see what my new 7 day meal plan looks like? 
Last 2 seasons included ample amounts of eggs, tilapia, and asparagus. Publix had a sale on tilapia so I stocked up in preparation. I was eating more than a dozen egg whites a day :-P

I definitely understand this dude, this is me on day 3 of hell week...


it's why I take off from work for the last 2 days of the week, I would not be able to function :-P

Alritey, back to football and hydration,

Health and Happiness,

L


No comments: